AP Ration Card Status – Andhra Pradesh Online Ration Card List 2021 | AP Ration Card Status Search | AP Ration Card Status | aepos.ap.gov.in beneficiary list | E-kyc status online | Andhra Pradesh Rice Card Status.
Ration card is one of the most important documents in today’s Time, especially in India. Ration card provides food security to all poor people. Today in this article, we will discuss all the important aspects of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card. In this article, we will share the specifications of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card such as eligibility, application process and the status of the card for the this year 2021. we will share the ration card district wise list which has been launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Ration Card Status and Download
AP Ration Card Status EPDS AP Rice Card 2021: Ration card is a document issued to the households by the Public Supply Department of the state government. EPDS holding AP ration card becomes eligible to avail various food security schemes of the AP state government.
AP Government This list is made public to make the name search process easier. Now candidates can search their name in APL BPL list. To include your name in this list, people can also learn to apply ration card online in AP and fill AP New Ration Card application form 2021-2022.
Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List with Name or Aadhaar Number
All the candidates who have applied for the new ration card before, can check their name or Aadhaar number in AP Ration Card List 2021. This is the whole process: –
AP Ration Card Search with Aadhaar Number
- Visit the official website epdsap.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll to the “Public Report” section in the header and then click on the “Ration Card Report (NFSA)” link to open the AP New Ration Card District Wise report
- Click on the office name (in the NFSA Circle Level Report) to open the NFSA FP Shop Level Report here. candidates can click on the number under the AAY card, priority household card as shown in the figure given below: –
- A complete list of beneficiaries will be displayed along with their Aadhaar number, where candidates can find their details. This includes the current RC number, member, gender, UID number and card type.
How to check ap rice card status
- Andhra Pradesh citizens who want to check their YSR rice card status, first of all they have to visit the official website.
- Now on the homepage of the website in the menu bar, you will find a pubic report.
- Under the Public Reports section, you will get the AP Rice Card Status option.
- Click on the rice card status option and enter your ration card number or family head Aadhaar number
- Then click on the Submit option
- Now the status of your rice card will open on the computer screen.
- (शिकायत) उत्तर प्रदेश जनसुनवाई पोर्टल | UP Jansunwai Portal, Complaint Status
- अपना खाता हरियाणा जमाबंदी नकल | Apna Khata Haryana 2021
- (New) बेरोजगारी भत्ता आय प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म राजस्थान Pdf 2021
- कन्या सुमंगला योजना फॉर्म PDF डाउनलोड 2021
Procedure for online rice card e kyc
- Go to the official website first.
- Now on the official website, you will get online user login option.
- Click on this option and open a new window with the required details
- Now provide the family’s Aadhaar card number under the new tab and enter the captcha code.
- After providing details click on the Get E KYC OTP option.
- Now e-KYC OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number with UIDAI Aadhaar.
- Now enter OTP in next step and provide all necessary details carefully.
How to Check AP Rice Card Application Status 2021
New rice card applicants can check their application status online by following the simple status shared as under-
Visit the official website first i.e.- https://www.spandana.ap.gov.in/.
Click on “Ration Card Status Check” tab.
Enter Ration card No./ Aadhaar No. and click on “Submit” button.
The Present status will appear.
Click on “Final Status” tab to check final status.
How to check ap ration card status online
- Those who have linked their Aadhaar card to ration card can check the status of E-key through the following steps.
- Visit the official AP Civil Supplies Department website – https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Click on the status check button – a drop-down menu will appear, now click on Pulse Survey Search.
- Enter your Aadhar Card Number – Input your aadhar number and hit on search button.
Your Ration Card page will open – Now you can check Ration Card details along with e-KYC details.
AP Ration Card Application Status
After submission of ration card application form, it takes few days for processing the application and sending the ration card to the applicant. Ration is issued to consumers and dispatched within 2-3 weeks. Within this period of application and distribution of ration cards, applicants can track the status of the application.
The online process for checking the status of the application is shared below in simple steps for ease of applicants.
- Go to https://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds.
- Search for the “Application Search” option.
- Enter the ration card or application number in the box.
- Click on submit button.
- The status of the application will appear on the screen.
How to check AP Ration Card List 2021
- To check the beneficiary list of ration card, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First step, visit the Official Website.
- Now, Click on the ration card list option.
- A new web page will open on the screen.
- enter your ration number.
- then, Click on submit button.
- The list will appear on your screen.
How to apply for AP Ration Card 2021
AP citizens, who want to apply for a new ration card, can also apply online. They had to visit the ration shop or other related departments to submit an application for a new ration card. But now the application process can be done through online methods. However, offline processing is also available.
In this section, we have shared all the necessary information about how an applicant can apply for a new ration card.
AP New Ration Card Search, Download / Print
All the candidates can check their application, transaction status and also check the status of the new ration card on the official website of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies, AP. All the candidates who were finding it difficult to find their name manually in the Ration Card New List 2021, can now search their name online. This can be done through the EPDS AP website – https://epds2.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Check the status of AP Ration Card
On the homepage, candidates can check the status of their ration card by locating the “Search Ration Card option”.
AP Ration Card Status Enquiry
Here candidates needs to enter their Ration Card Number in the “Search Ration Card” section to open the complete “Ration Card Details” along with Transaction Status & Application Status as shown in the figure below:-
AP Ration Card application search and transaction history
Similar to the above process, candidates can also enter the ration card number in the “Transaction History” to get the details of the transactions of the family members.
For details of family members in the application, candidates can enter the application number or ration card in the “Application Search” section.
AP Ration Card Download / print ration card
Candidates can directly download the ration card and save it to their desktop to take a printout of the ration card. It is not an actual ration card, but it is a duplicate / copy of the ration card. It can be used to avail rationfrom from ration shops located nearby. To directly download / print the ration card, candidates have to enter the ration card number in the “Print Ration Card” section on the homepage.
Filling a complaint
You can lodge a complaint about any process through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card, you just have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- First, go to the official website
- next, click on the option “Apply for”
- Choose the “Complaint” option.
- Complaint form page will appear.
enter the following-
- Ration Card No.
- Aadhar Card no.
- Click on submit button.
- An ID will be generated.
- Protect ID for future.
Status of complaint
To check the status of your complaint, you have to follow the simple procedure given below: –
- Click on the official website
- Enter complaint ID.
- Status will appear on the screen.
- Phone Number – 040-23494808 / 822 or 1967
- Email ID- [email protected]
- फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना 2021 रजिस्ट्रेशन Free Silai Machine Yojana
- उत्तराखंड फ्री टैबलेट योजना 2021- ऑनलाइन पात्रता तथा पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया
- हर घर नल योजना 2021- ऑनलाइन आवेदन, एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म
- मुख्यमंत्री मुफ्त सीवर योजना 2021 आवेदन फॉर्म
- ई श्रम कार्ड ऑनलाइन आवेदन इसके क्या होंगे फायदे-