Bhulekh Odisha Online Land Record | Odisha Bhulekh Map Records | Orissa Map ROR | Online Land Records Map Details. Odisha Bhumi Record
Bhulekh Odisha is a web portal designed and developed by National Informatics Center, Bhubaneswar. Now, the Odisha government has launched an online land records portal through which citizens can check their land records in Odisha. Today we will share very important information about Odisha Bhulekh and land records through which you can check Odisha Bhulekh land records. In this article, we will share the specification of the land records declared by the concerned authorities of the Government of Odisha. We will share the online process for you to check the land records and see the map of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha Land Map Record
This Bhulek portal has recently been developed by the government to help the citizens of the state to check the land across the state of Odisha.
salient features of Odisha online land records portal
- The official website of Odisha, authored by the Government of Odisha, keeps the latest information about news, works and services to be updated from time to time to date.
- Bhulekh Odisha portal keeps the land records transparent so that the user is not cheated.
- Bhulekh saves people’s time and money by keeping computerized records on the official website of Odisha.
- Electronic data saved in the computer is attached to the measurement books for easy alignment.
Details Of Bhulekh Odisha
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing online land records|
Benefits of geo map odisha portal
The main advantage of the portal is the availability of land records online. As we all know, we cannot go to the government office to take all the documents, so the online portal will help us to take a printout of our documents and then we continue our work in the government offices without wasting time Can. Apart from this, the main advantage is the availability of maps for the viewpoint of the citizens of the state of Odisha.
Online ROR document
ROR documents are documents that encapsulate the name of the real owner of the land. If you want to sell your land then the presence of this document is necessary. In addition, the ROR document is with the Revenue and Disaster Management of the Government of Odisha. In this, you have all the important information about that land such as the name of the owners of the land, history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Along with the ownership of land, ROR describes the agricultural aspect of the land and also about it. Environment.
(रजिस्ट्रेशन) आयुष्मान भारत योजना 2020
Following documents required while applying for ROR documents: –
- Voter ID card as proof of identity
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of property ownership
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Land tax
- income certificate
Application Process for ROR
If you want to apply for ROR documents, then you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- First, visit the District Revenue Office.
- Ask the office for an application.
- Fill the form.
- Attach documents.
- Submit the application form.
- You will be given an acknowledgment receipt.
- keep it safe.
- There will be verification.
- Finally, a certified copy of ROR will be issued.
Checking ROR documents
If you want to check your documents then follow the simple methods given below: –
- First, click on this official website link
- Click on the “Select Location for ROR” section
- RI Circle
- Three options will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on “Khatian” option
- Select Khaian from the dropdown list.
- Plot Number-
- Select the “Plot” option
- Select the plot number from the dropdown list.
- Click on “Tenant” option
- Select tenant names
- Click on “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your choice.
- Finally, ROR will appear.
- Take a printout for future use.
यह भी पढ़े –
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2023| PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023
- फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना 2023 रजिस्ट्रेशन Free Silai Machine Yojana
- Patta Chitta Online Status, View தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
Process Odisha Land Map / Nakhsa
To check the map, you have to follow the simple steps given below: –
- Visit the official website link given here
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- Map page will be displayed.
- Select your district
- Click on submit button.
- Choose plot number
- Now information about the plot will be displayed in front of you.
We hope that information like Odisha land record, land record, ROR details, Odisha land map, land report etc. will be liked. For any type of problem or suggestion, please comment.