Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership | Tn Patta Chitta Portal | Online Status Land Records Tamil Nadu | தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல் | eservices.tn.gov.in
Friends, today we will share with our readers the specifications of the Tn Patta Chitta. We will share you all information about the Patta Chitta online application, eligibility, application status and validity. Now You can view your land Records documents known as Patta Chitta documents. And now you can apply for online Patta Chitta from home.
Patta Chitta is an much important land record issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamil Nadu government has launched a Chitta Patta Online web portal from which you can easily view Your land records and Apply Online. we will be share A step-by-step guide in this article that you can easily apply
Highlight of TN Patta Chitta Land Record Portal
|Portal Name||TN Patta Chitta Land Record|
|Categories in Article||Tamil nadu Land Records|
|Launched By||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||Facilitating access to information through digitization|
|Department Name||Revenue Department|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt. Schemes|
प्रधानमंत्री आवास योजना लिस्ट तमिलनाडु
What is a Patta?
The lease is a legal and important document issued by the Government of Tamil Nadu in the name of the real owner of the property. It serves as a revenue record of a specific piece of land. It is also known as the “Record of Rights” (ROR). The lease includes the following details: –
- Name of the property owner
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
What is a Chitta?
It is a legal revenue document which gives information about a real estate issued by the concerned Village Administration Officer (VAO) and Thaluka office. The mind provides relevant details about ownership, size, area of land.
TN Patta Chitta Online Application
If you want to apply for your Patta Chitta documents. You can easily apply by following the given steps:
- First of all you visit the Official Website of the Department of Revenue, Tamil Nadu.
- click on “View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract“ link given on the home page of Official Website.
- Now you have to select your District and Area on the new page. Select Area type rural/urban and click on the Submit Button.
- Now On the New webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value and Click on the “submit” option.
Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to Check Your Status Online. You can easily Check by following the given steps: –
- Firs of all visit the Tamil Nadu E-District Official Website.
- On the home page, enter the your “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- After that you click on “Get Status“, now you Status of your application will be displayed on your screen.
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta certificate then You can easily Verify by following the given steps: –
- First you got to the official website
- On the home page click on the Verify Patta link.
- Now Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
Procedure To View A Register Extract
- To view, you visit to the official website
- Now, From homepage go to the “View Patta Copy / A-Register Extract” option and Click on the “view A-Register Extract” option.
- A new page will open where you have to select you district, taluka, village
- Then Enter the survey No. and select subdivision number
- Now Enter the authentication value
- Finally, Click submit and document will appear
Procedure To Know Your Application Status
- To view you visit to the official website
- Now, From the homepage go to the “Know your Application status or Click Here”
- Click on the link and a new page will open
- Then Enter application id and captcha value
- Finally, Click get status and information will appear
We hope you find the information related to TN Patta Chitta Land Record definitely beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you asked.